Dave excels in structural design, project management, and construction review for public, commercial, industrial, residential, and winery projects.
- Experience with water tank evaluations and rehabilitation design. Dave designs and evaluates wine tanks and tank anchorage and is experienced with ductile tank anchorage
- Repeat clients, including:
- Treasury Vineyards, project work for Berringer, Etude, and Meridian/ Paso 360
- Numerous civil engineer clients for work on roadway retaining walls, culverts, and bridges
- Structural consultant for General Electric Company power plants for equipment structural design and anchorage and design of various structures for electromagnetic shielding rooms
Dave is adept at the innovative design use of building materials—some of which are beyond the standard repertoire of most structural engineers—including light gage steel stud framing (both exterior curtain wall and complete building design), aluminum design, and ‘stabilized earth’ technology.